Sagging Breasts: Pumpkin, Pomegranate Seeds & Ice Massage
Every woman wants to have beautiful breasts throughout her life. Unfortunately, this is not possible. This is because breast sagging is a natural process that occurs with age in which the breasts lose their flexibility and elasticity.
Although sagging breasts usually begin to happen after a woman reaches 40, it can occur earlier. Aside from age, other factors that cause sagging breasts include breastfeeding, pregnancy, menopause, rapid weight loss or gain, strenuous exercise, nutritional deficiencies, and wearing a poorly fitting bra.
Some diseases, such as breast cancer or respiratory diseases such as tuberculosis, can also cause breasts to sag. In addition, excessive consumption of nicotine, alcohol, and carbonated beverages can contribute to the problem.
Although there are many ways to treat sagging breasts such as olive oil massage or massaging using coconut oil. But in the article we’ll discuss benefits of pumpkin and pomegranate seeds for saggy breasts.
Pumpkin Seed Oil for Lifting Sagging Breasts
Whether it’s pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds or aniseed seeds, the seeds are perfect for keeping your bust from falling out. It helps increase the body’s natural estrogen levels which in turn increases breast size. Mix the seeds with your favorite snack or sprinkle them on top of a salad. Whatever you choose, the seeds are good for your body and your breasts.
Pomegranate Seed Oil Massage
Pomegranate is considered a wonderful anti-aging ingredient and can help prevent sagging breasts. Pomegranate seed oil is rich in phytonutrients that can lead to firm breasts through following three ways:
- Make a paste from pomegranate shells and some hot mustard oil. Use it to massage your breasts in a circular motion for 5 to 10 minutes a day before going to bed.
- You can also use pomegranate seed oil to massage your breasts 2 or 3 times a day.
- Another option is to mix 4 teaspoons of neem oil with 1 teaspoon of dry, powdered pomegranate skin. Heat this mixture for a few minutes. Let it cool and then use it to massage your breasts twice a day for several weeks.
Ice Massage for Breasts
Ice massage is also considered very effective in restoring firmness to sagging breasts and lifting them. The cold temperature will cause the tissue to contract, and in turn, make the breasts appear firmer and lifted.
- Take 2 ice cubes and massage in a circular motion around each of your breasts for only 1 minute.
- Dry your breasts with a soft towel and immediately put on a bra that fills them up properly.
- Remain in a reclined position for 30 minutes.
- Do this at regular intervals throughout the day.
Note: Do not expose your breasts to ice for more than 1 minute, as it may cause numbness.
Basic Prevention Tips
Do not expose your breasts directly to the sun without protecting yourself from the sun. Sunlight can lead to loss of skin elasticity. Apply environmentally friendly sunscreen to your breasts every time you are wearing a tank top, swimsuit or summer dress that has a low neckline.
Be sure to correct your posture to avoid sagging breasts. Always sit up straight and walk in a straight line, without ‘humping’.
Stop smoking to improve overall health and to protect fragile breast skin.
Get into the habit of drinking a good amount of water a day to hydrate your skin.
This article has been written by Nilam Mehta and she is one of the owner of this site/blog.
Nilam has worked in Pharmaceutical industry and have studied – Lifestyle Medicine from Doane University; Science of Exercise from University of Colorado Boulder. She believes that many of health problems can be cured naturally.
You can reach her on [email protected]