Vitamin-E Oil for Breast Enlargement: How to Massage & Prevent Sagging Breasts
Vitamins play a very important role in our life, but they also influence breast enlargement. Many of these vitamins reduce free radicals, which generally affect breast growth.
There are many vitamins that can help you in case you want to increase the size of your breast, you can use them alone or as a complement to some other treatment that fulfills the same purpose, next we will indicate you how to increase the breast with vitamins, which ones you should take and what foods contain them.
Vitamin E for Breast Growth
In this article we’ll specifically talk about how Vitamin E can be beneficial for breast enlargement.
Vitamin E is one of the most recommended if you want to increase the bust because it strengthens and protects the blood vessels that transport nutrients to the breast tissue. This helps for breast growth in a natural way. Apart from promoting breast growth, vitamin E also provides other benefits to the body, such as the anti-inflammatory effect, tissue regeneration and helps to have a stronger immune system.
Vitamin E is a vitamin that dissolves in fat. It is found in many foods including vegetable oils, cereals, meat, poultry, eggs, fruit, vegetables, and wheat germ oil. It is also available as a supplement.
How to Use Vitamin E Oil for Breast Massage
(1) Wheat Germ Oil: Wheat germ oil is often used in beauty products because it is rich in vitamin E which helps prevent aging and moisturizes deeply. The oil is extremely beneficial for massaging the breasts as it increases blood flow to the area. Increased blood flow provides proper amount of oxygen to the underlying tissue and enhances the growth. This keeps women’s breasts firm for longer period while reducing the risk of sagging.
Massaging for 2 or 3 minutes with a few drops of this oil, once a day, will create a significant difference in the size of the breast.
How to Apply Oil on Breast?
This oil can be used directly on clean, dry skin. Apply it by gently massaging it in a circular motion around your breasts without touching the nipple. Let the skin absorb the oil well.
You can use it both in the morning and at night, when it suits best.
(2) Egg Yolk + Yogurt + Vitamin E Oil: The combination of egg yolk, yogurt and vitamin E works wonder for breast augmentation. The oil mixture provides all the essential vitamins that are crucial to the health of your skin.
Things you need:
- Egg yolk: 1 tbsp
- Vitamin E Oil: 1 tbsp
- Yogurt: 1 tbsp
How to prepare mixture:
- Take 1 tbsp of egg yolk, vitamin e oil and yogurt and mix them together until paste is formed.
- Spread the paste over the breasts
- Keep it applied for about 30 minutes
- Now wash the paste with cold water
- Apply the paste regularly and you will see significant difference in the size of the breast in few months.
Vitamin E Rich Foods
There are many foods that contain vitamin E such as hazelnuts, tomatoes, sunflower seeds, spinach, corn oil, soybeans and broccoli. Eating foods that contain this vitamin in great quantity can also help in increasing the breast size especially when you’re young.
Causes of Sagging Breasts
Obviously, you are now very eager to learn about these natural treatments. But before you focus on them, they will help you take a look at the causes of sagging breasts.
- Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding makes women more prone to this condition
- Vigorous exercise: If you exercise with too much long-term energy, there is a strong possibility of developing the problem
- Menopause: Women who have had their menopause are more vulnerable to the disease compared to their younger counterparts
- Obesity: The issue of sagging breasts is more or less inevitable for overweight women
This article has been written by Nilam Mehta and she is one of the owner of this site/blog.
Nilam has worked in Pharmaceutical industry and have studied – Lifestyle Medicine from Doane University; Science of Exercise from University of Colorado Boulder. She believes that many of health problems can be cured naturally.
You can reach her on [email protected]