5 Factors that Influence Breasts Size
As women’s body grows, the body parts also change in size. The arms grow, the legs get longer, the head gets bigger. And there comes a point, the average is 18 years in women, when things stabilize and no longer change. The only part of women’s anatomy that is not always the same throughout the lives is the breasts.
What factors influence breasts sizes to change?
Although we often look at our mothers’ and sisters’ breasts to find the genetic explanation for the size of our cups, there are many other things that make them change over the years.
What are they? Can we control them?
These are the factors that affect female’s breast size
(1) Genetics: Just as genes help determine the color of your hair or skin, they also have some impact on the size of the breasts. Genetics is very important, it determines the size and shape we have. Just like collagen production and skin quality, it has a genetic component. There are people with a genetic tendency to be more flaccid, others to have a better evolution.
(2) Diet: The breasts are part of the anatomy, composed of skin, glands, milk ducts, and fatty tissue. The amount of each part is dependent on each woman. Some women have more fat than others and this is also part of the size. Weight changes alter the size of the breasts. It is true that sudden increases and decreases in weight can cause collagen and elastin fibers to break down, and we can no longer regain them, so the weight becomes more flaccid. Beware that these weight changes also cause the appearance of stretch marks.
Check out: Coconut oil for breast enlargement
(3) Exercise: Even if you haven’t thought about it, exercising has a great influence on the size of the breasts. Patients who have exercised a lot since they were children and have little fat mass cause their breasts to be smaller. The pectoral muscle therefore affects the mammary gland. Although exercise in its right measure, it makes women get a strong pectoral and well placed breasts.
(4) Hormones: This is one of the most important factors to consider for the breast size. According to the doctors, hormones are very important in the development of the breast. For example, hormonal disorders such as fibrocystic mastopathy are highly influenced by hormonal peaks.
(5) Age: According to the doctors, this is a very important factor in the evolution of the breast. When you are young, there is more collagen and elastin and therefore more turgidity. And as the years go by, the breast becomes atrophied and are less swollen. As the years go by, the glandular mass of the breast decreases and the adipose tissue increases, so there is a kind of remodeling of the breast – less amount of mammary gland and more amount of fat.
This article has been written by Nilam Mehta and she is one of the owner of this site/blog.
Nilam has worked in Pharmaceutical industry and have studied – Lifestyle Medicine from Doane University; Science of Exercise from University of Colorado Boulder. She believes that many of health problems can be cured naturally.
You can reach her on [email protected]
The contents on everydaycares.com, such as text, graphics, images, and other materials care for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website!